Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Liam Riley Graham Has Arrived!!!

Well, sweet little Liam decided that he needed to make his appearance in this world 6 weeks early. I went to the high risk pregnancy doctor and he didn't like the way the blood flow looked to him, so they admitted me to the hospital on April 19th. On April 21st, at about 1 o'clock in the morning I was woke up by several nurses that told me his heart rate kept dropping and we were going for a C-section. Liam Riley Graham was born at 3:31 am weighing 2 lb 13 oz, 16 inches. He went immediately went to the NICU and is currently still there. He is doing well, and the dr's say he will be there for about 3-4 weeks. Please continue to remember him in your prayers. He is one tough little man. Enjoy the pictures below of my little miracle!!

No comments: